Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Quality Time with Grandson and Grandson's Best Friend?




Cody called me yesterday, asking if I would like to spend quality time with him and his best friend Michael. He also mentioned that he wanted to use our barbeque! I went and picked them up, and found out their desire was to go to Safeway and buy ground beef and cheese to make a "Juicy Lucy" burger with cheese stuffed in the middle. We got the meat, made the patties and they fully enjoyed their big, fat burgers. The only buns we keep in our house are those new Sandwich Thins. I got some out, and Michael said to Cody, "What are these?" Cody said, "I don't know". But they ate them and fully enjoyed their lunch. It is always fun to have the two of them around.....

1 comment:

Janis Van Keuren said...

I like these pictures better! They look like they were having a good time. It's always fun when the kids bring their friends over.