Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Billings, Montana



We visited Lynn and Peggy Howe in Billings, Montana in 1980. I remember the date because it was our 10th year in Ohio. We came through on the fourth of July and they had other people visiting them also with a big family. We put all the kids on the floor. We had a delightful time. So, that was 28 years ago, and now we are here again. Lynn and Peggy were good friends in Seminary and at Trinity Baptist in Castro Valley, CA. Lynn has been pastoring in Billings for 37 years!
We parked in their church yard, which was full of jackrabbits. I felt like I was living in Watership Down! Sorry the picture is blurry of Lynn and Peggy, but I wanted to include it anyway. Oh, also the National Goldwing rally was going on in billings, and while I didn't get any pictures, the parade went right by us at 10:30 at night. It was pretty spectacular!

No comments: