Monday, July 7, 2008

Back in the USA!





Wow! I was so happy to cross that border! Everything, including diesel was so expensive in Canada. They charge a $3 deposit on a case of water, so the first thing I did was go to Walmart in Montana and buy water bottles! We were getting a little "travel weary" so we stopped and spent three days in Kalispell, Montana. We loved Kalispell. It is absolutely gorgeous. I remembered we had family friends who had moved to Kalispell when I was in high school, so we gave them a call, and had a fun time reconnecting with Mrs. Wenholz, although we were saddened to hear that her husband had died in 2004. We had fun reminiscing. My sister and brother-in-law live in Missoula, so Jill came up for the day, and she and I went to Big Forks to browse and shop, and Denny went to play golf. After attending church on Sunday, we headed to Missoula. We are parked on the church property, right next to their building. Bruce and Jill live right down the road. We are excited to see Nate and Melissa's new baby, Parker Joy, today.

No comments: