Thursday, September 8, 2011

Biking around London

Well, today we took a different bus and headed for the Thames River for the River Cruise. We decided to try riding bikes along the river. You can rent a bike for 2 pounds for 24 hours. We enjoyed riding along the river but riding around Trafalgar Square, don't think so. There are many cyclists and they dart in and out of traffic but we were not brave enough to do that.. We ended up walking to the British Museum to see the Rosetta Stone and other antiquities. We took the subway back to our hotel.. It was rush hour and when I was finally able to get a seat, we were at Earls Court, our stop near our hotel. I bought these great adapters to charge my electronics but left them at Carrie's. So today, I went and bought an adapter. When I went to plug in my iPhone chord, it blew and scared me to death. It also blew the power in our room (but not the whole hotel, Sara!). The maintenance man came and fixed it and now it is working fine, but it ruined my iPhone adapter. Thankfully I can use my adapter for my iPad.

No comments: