Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rita's Mountain





One of the regrets we had when Denny and I were both working long hours was that we often neglected spending time with friends. All of you who are busy know the feeling of not having enough energy at the end of the day to spend quality time with people you care about. Two or three years ago, Manny and Rita, Denny and I discussed what fun it would be to drive down to Rio Rico to see property that they were interested it. It was shortly after I got my Toyota convertible, and Manny wanted to go in my car, with the top down, listening to Hall and Oates. Well, the time went by and we never did go. Rita loved that property and wanted us to see it! So a couple of weeks ago we picked up Rita after school, picked up Manny down the road and headed to Rio Rico. It was a beautiful evening, and we had a great time.

No comments: